- About our terms
- These terms and conditions of use (Terms) explain how you may use this website and any of its content (Site). These Terms apply between V-Nova Limited (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the Site (you or your).
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
- About us
- We are V-Nova Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11125008. Our registered office is at 6th Floor 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London, United Kingdom, W2 6 BD. Our VAT registration number is GB135591114.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Using the site
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- misuse or attack our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack),
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or access to it;
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and in any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or accessible from the Site (Content) are owned by us and our
- We and our licensors reserve all our intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind) whether registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site or the Content other than as necessary for you to access it. You agree not to adjust, try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site or the Content (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular, in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site or the Content.
- V-Nova, LCEVC and P.Link are trademarks of V-Nova International Limited. Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on the Site or in the Content. Use by you of any trade marks on the Site or in the Content is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting information to the site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we do not actively monitor or check whether information supplied to us through the Site is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the site
- We try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate access to or operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Any Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest, but has not been tailored to your specific requirements or circumstances. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You should always use your own independent judgment when using our Site and its Content.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site will be available at all times or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
- Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
- Limitation on our liability
- Save as expressly provided in these Terms, the Site is made available to you on an “as is” basis, and we disclaim and do not accept any liability to you in respect of it or otherwise. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Site is suitable for your intended purposes. We accept no liability as to the suitability and fitness of the Site in meetings your needs. You also acknowledge and agree that the operation of the Site is dependent upon the proper and effective functioning of the internet and other third party equipment and services, and that we do not guarantee and will not be liable for these in any way.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law
- we exclude all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms which may apply to our Site or the Content;
- we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, inability or delay to, use and access the Site;
- use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Site; and/or
- a virus or other harmful components that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it;
- we will not be liable to you for any special, indirect, or consequential losses or damages, or any loss of data, profits, anticipated savings, revenues, business opportunity, reputation, or goodwill; and
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these Terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemics or pandemics.
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing or made in accordance with this clause 12.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated Terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.